Workers’ Comp 101
We are pleased to announce DETSIF’s second free members webinar.
Workers’ Comp 101: June 29, 2021/1:30 p.m.
The panelists include Camille Espey, Founder, White Espey PLLC, and Christine Dextraze, Director Client Service TRISTAR Risk Management.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- How to report an injury
- How to properly complete and submit the DWC-1, Workers’ Compensation Claims Form
- How to correctly determine the average weekly wage of an employee and completing the DWC-3, Employer’s Wage Statement
- Determining the injured employee’s pecuniary and non-pecuniary wages
- How to determine post-injury earnings and completing the DWC-6, Employer’s Supplemental Report of Injury
- Issues with new injuries/continuation of old injury
A Question & Answer period will be provided at the end of the webinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.